Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
* 29 have been accused of spousal abuse (5.4%)
* 7 have been arrested for fraud (1.3%)
* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks (3.6%)
* 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses (21.9%)
* 3 have done time for assault (0.6%)
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit (13.3%)
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges (2.6%)
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting (1.5%)
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits (3.9%)
* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year (15.7%)

Can you guess which organization this is?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Give up yet?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group of Idiots
that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of
us in line.

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
well, consittering that a few years ago, 100% of our current presidents were found guilty of adultery, I'd say that we're doing pretty good.

Hah, right.

But yeah, aren't you glad that we tried him for it immediately- instead of waiting for a more politically hospitable date like the prosecuting comittee originally agreed to? AHAH! WHEW! I'm glad we didn't have to wait for the verdict on that one. (and to think, the same people who wanted Clinton impeached shrivel in disgust at the very notion of Al Gore as president today. Geniuses, every last one of them!) Yeah, Kenneth Star is a jerk and a liar. Go figure.

Yeah, it's true. Our government is corrupt and broken. I think it's funny that presidents are expected to be role models, but congressmen and supreme court judges aren't.

·
Registered
678 Posts
they arent corrupt and it makes me question whether you even know the meaning of the word... if they were corrupt they wouldnt have been found guilty of any of those things...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Spudchucker said:
You guys seem pretty retarded yourselves. Do you think its easy to run a country? Sure there are flaws but id like to see how you would handle it :rolleyes:
true dat spud

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I know, running a country isnt like running a website. Even notice how almost all of the presidents go into office w/ normal colored hair but get gray hair when they are done? Its because of the stress. It takes a brave man to want to lead a country, with the media waiting to feed on your every slip-up

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Aggression said:
I know, running a country isnt like running a website. Even notice how almost all of the presidents go into office w/ normal colored hair but get gray hair when they are done? Its because of the stress. It takes a brave man to want to lead a country, with the media waiting to feed on your every slip-up
very true about the stress but i think the gray hair is more of an age thing...........

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
actually grey hair is sempteme(sp) of stress, but clinton is an old man

i just wanted to ask somthing eles. have you guys noticed that the gas stations are being dominated by shell? And the price of gas has reached above 2 dollars a gallon for regualar. :?

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
Do you think its easy to run a country?
Of course, my bad. I must be crazy or something. Marital affairs and drunk driving are obviously forgivable side effects of being in charge. You know, it must be pretty hard for these people to listen to their voters and reflect what they say in an open forum of legislature. Maybe that's why they entitle themselves to bribes- UM-I-MEAN- charitable donationson on the side. After all, won't somebody please think of the poor starving Congressmen? Call now, and we'll send you a photo of your adopted congressman, complete with a cirtificate of donation. Remember folks, only several thousand dollars a week will feed a whole congressional representative- so won't you please pitch in? Have a heart America. Without these simple nescesities, they might have to dine at the same filthy establishments that you and your family attend, or drive sober like law abiding citizens. Do you really want law abiding citizens running your country?

Point in case- sure, it's hard work. But so is bar tendering. So is running a small buisness. So is any job that's worth paying people career salaries to do. House and Senate reps are not making some devine sacrifice for the greater good. They're doing a job, and getting paid. Infact, they are looting DC- and if their job description is 'reflecting the views and opinions of their ellecting constituants'- most of them are performing rather poorly. Republicans, Democrats, everybody.

$1.75 a gallon in Wisconsin. You know what, that's terrible. I'd rather be in some OTHER country paying $5.00 a gallon. We have it so ****ing bad, everybody.

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
Are YOU a terrorist? "War on Iraq"? Wtf? You want war on Iraq? How about another desert storm? You'd want that, wouldn't you?

I find your mallice equally disgusting. The diffirence is, mine is a parody. If you look in the green part, those are anti-war picket signs. Get a clue before you attack MY motives.

I'm a liberal, and I obviously don't want a war.

EDIT: LOL he deleted his post. Go about your business, everyone. (for the records, I copied his post, and replaced 'america' with 'iraq' and '9-11' with 'desert storm')

·
Banned
487 Posts
it got deleted because i dont wanna be banned for voicing my opinions... even though i dont think i was breaking any rules, i didnt wanna start a big discussion, now please edit your post to take it out... otherwise its ganna go down.

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
No. Your post would have gotten deleted because you attacked my person and ignorantly labeled me a terrorist- not for your opinions. I will not retract my post, cjpinz, because it is a testament to your ignorant remark. Maybe you don't want people to read it, but I have no problem with it.

In the case that you WERE only stating opinions, it would not be deleted. Look at all the sigs that haven't been removed- opinions are fine. Deal with that.

·
Banned
487 Posts
i called you a terrorist? Wow. I simply asked a rhetorical question. Fine, leave it. And i bet there are out of the active members, 75 percent who agree with me. And incase you didnt know, I deleted the post. Not a mod.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts