Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordering a Deadly wind carbon barrel, which length is better?

I just shoot rec ball for fun with buddies, nothing serious but would like an accurate barrel. Its for an Ion

Thanks-

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im thinking the 16" i like the longer barrel idea, but since i have never shot a good gun until my ion, i wasnt sure. Oh i have the Freak Jr. barrel kit on there right now, it came with it. but i want Carbon Fiber...

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I usually play with a 12", but thats just because I play up front and I like the feel of shorter barrels. Snap shooting is a bit easier for me with a shorter barrel.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont really know where i play just yet...usually the whistle blows and i run like hell firing as many shots as i can at the guys coming at me..lol

deadly wind or a sly barrel? which do you think is better? i can use my freak insert with the deadly wind but i dont feel like ordering a barrel, i would rather buy one in the store so i can see it with my own eyes. Am i crazy?

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Also, it's nice that in a store, you can ask actual people about their actual opinions, so you won't have to trus us random internet people all the time ;)

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Really? Maybe in Texas people are just really honest :p

All my stores tell me what is really worth it or not and why, so it's cool :)

Anyways, @ CripKnievel, you can problably find more varieties of barrels online and possibly get a better deal too, unless chivalry is in your blood to support your local pb shop :hug:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts