Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well what is it? The guy that had it got it perfect, should I upgrade it when I have the chance?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is? Woot! I don't have to upgrade it. Awesome. I didn't want to. I have a Dye Rocket LPR, I don't think that's better is it?

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Alexmo123 said:
if it has the silver end part then no its worse, and if its short and all black its really good so put it on.
Hence the reason i said "if its the new one" but i believe he can trade it in for the new one if he has the old one.

·
1,751 Posts
pbc works just fin...consider it a scm bu more of a paint(you gotta set it every time) but its no big deal...you wont have much performance differences though so no need to drop the bills unless you get it for free from dye

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
You don't have to reset the PBC LPR every time you play, you only have to reset it if you are ****ing w/ ur inline reg and change your input pressure. I know MANY, and i mean MANY (probably around 30 guys) that own trix's w/ the PBC LPR's on them and have not needed to reset them unless they clean it (and they only need to clean it about once a month)

I wouldn't waste my time w/ NE dye LPR, i personaly have used both, and hated them both, if you upgrade LPR's, wait for the SCM v.2 to come out here shortly.

·
1,751 Posts
the only time you can go without resetting is when your paint isnt swelling/contracting and your using the same paint as before....

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
CoWcH said:
the only time you can go without resetting is when your paint isnt swelling/contracting and your using the same paint as before....

Um... No

Paint swelling and **** has NOTHING to do w/ the LPR. All the LPR does is control the pressure that is used by the noid to move the bolt forward and back. Paint swelling and **** will not effect ne thing..

And a used LED totaly stock will go for around $500, Totaly upgraded to **** ones w/ eye swill go afor aorund$800 or so

·
1,751 Posts
bunkertime said:
Um... No

Paint swelling and **** has NOTHING to do w/ the LPR. All the LPR does is control the pressure that is used by the noid to move the bolt forward and back. Paint swelling and **** will not effect ne thing..

And a used LED totaly stock will go for around $500, Totaly upgraded to **** ones w/ eye swill go afor aorund$800 or so
um yes...paint swelling has ALOT to do with the lpr....paint size affects fps...so if you use big bore paint...and then small bore paint...how would the lpr pressure NOT need to be changed...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts