Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Stock Mach 1000 (1000W) setup in the Cobra, Mazda version of Stock Mach 460 setup in the Tribute. I don't need more then what they come with. ;)

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
lol tiny POS speakers in the dash, some pioneer hell if i know what they are in the doors, and some other name-brand in the back. nothin special. oh, and the cheapest mp3 deck they had at best buy

·
Registered
35 Posts
Audiobahn 12" AW 1200Q used to be powered by
Lanzar VHC 2000 (1600 watts bridged) that just started smoking and blew resistors for NO reason at all :mad:
JVC MP3 player I got August 2002
some kind of equilizer I got to get rid of that causes WHINE ;0
Jensen (don't laugh) 400 watt amp powering 2 Alpine and 2 MA Audio 6 1/2s

·
Registered
506 Posts
used to have a RF 200 punch and 2 10" RF subs in it...then my alternator got turned to mush, and I took them out.

·
Registered
728 Posts
OK while we are on this subject I need some good rear 6 x 9 speakers for my Kia Optima yeah don't laugh but its at least new... I was thinking of going vega but don't know the brands to well its been a couple of years... Just want a good full sound I'm a music freak so I need every high and low

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have sonly xplode 6x9 and they work real good. if you have like 200 to spend get some polk audio speakers , best i've heard.

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
Alpine CD-9805 Headunit
JBL 6x8s
Rockford Fosgate 351M amp
Two Alpine Type S Subs
Have that sold, making was for:
Two Elemental Designs 12s and an Avonix 1200w amp.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Currently, I have a pair of 4" CDTs up front with a pair of 3/4" CDT silk dome tweeters, and out back is a pair of CDT 6 1/2"s powered by a Kenwood V12 amp with a Pioneer Ghost Face headunit.

As soon as I get around to building the custom box, I'm going to have a pair of Pioneer 6x9s and another pair of CDT 6 1/2s in a box powered by a Harrison Labs amp. I have the speakers for the box, I just haven't drawn up plans nor have I gotten the MDF for a good box.

PS: Any of you guys looking for a Kicker L7 8" sub in the Kicker ported box? I have one sitting in my closet. It's in perfect condition and was only used for about 6 months.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts