Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was out driving, and Seether: the remedy comes on.
all the sudden i notice myself going a little to fast, i slow down, a minute later look down and im doing it again.
i noticed that really fast heavy music makes me want to speed. its crazy.

so what makes wanna you speed?

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Why not... If you can handal going faster, then I don't see a problem with going 10-15 mph faster....

By the way, paintball wizard, I follow the same rule, except i usually go 15 or so faster on teh highway.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah... im kinda knew to driving though, im on my permit... frankly id speedall the time, but having a parent right next to me makes me a little more cuatious.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
what makes me wanna speed? the adrenaline, i suppose. went 110 in my parents neon like a month after i had my license...good stuff...i cant really speed that much anymore, 1 i live on post again and 2 my car is slow

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
i don't count, i don't drive. But my bro guns it on the highway to hear his h-pipe and glasspacs roar...it sounds awesomeo.

glasspac= fiberglass things in place of a muffelr that make's the engine go rawr...it actually just lets more noise out but i like to say it makes your car go rawr....

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i always speed,reguardless of music, lol. i make the drive from cleveland to detroit every weekend in the summer in just over 2 hours. its like 205 mile drive, lol

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
how do you not get caught???

edit: with my luck the cop would appear on the road the second i broke the speed limit....his car would apear in front of mine....i'd hit and kill him and i'd go to jail.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i speed cause 30 is just too damn slow

and cause 65 is just too damn slow

...however, i do not speed at all when im lit, cause too damn slow doesnt bother me in the least as long as i got me some nice music going

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
iluvwpg said:
how do you not get caught???

edit: with my luck the cop would appear on the road the second i broke the speed limit....his car would apear in front of mine....i'd hit and kill him and i'd go to jail.
radar detecter and im on the the turn pike at 4-5am when no1 is on it and they dont care. on the way back i got 80-90 in high traffic. i get behind someone else goin the same speed and if there is a cop out there he gets him and not me

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I speed because it's so stupidly easy to do so on my bike. im usually speeding by the time im in 2nd gear :p and 40 on my bike's speedo is about where 20 is on a car's speedo. and when you're zippin around everybody else seems to go sooooo slow

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
imhungry said:
radar detecter and im on the the turn pike at 4-5am when no1 is on it and they dont care. on the way back i got 80-90 in high traffic. i get behind someone else goin the same speed and if there is a cop out there he gets him and not me
i did a ridealong with a chp officer once. he told me that, by the time your radar detector goes off, he's already got your speed locked in. and he can get you from a good distance away. it also depends on the kind of radar, some detectors dont detect the point n shoot guns (POP). the cops can also pace you and get you that way. you've probably just been lucky, while some poor schmuck gets pulled over got 10 over every time rollin:

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I just enjoy speeding and the adrenaline rush. I'm never stupid though, I won't go really fast unless there's no/light traffic. Otherwise I just cruise at like 70-80 (but it's in a 55...so yeah, I'd be screwed if I got pulled over).

-Jin

1 - 20 of 60 Posts