• Screw it, Armotech all the way

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the world of scenario, there are those who just ball, and those who get into the game in anyway possible. For those of you that do get into the game, what types of markers do you like to deck out to fit the role you're playing. I've seen some cool designs out there, from the basic Tippmann kits to custom stuff like M-14's, M-1's, AK's, Thompsons, ect.

I myself like to use Tippmann's, mainly, Carbines. I've seen some pretty sweet designs for them over the years. What about the rest of you?

- Brian

·
Registered
303 Posts
If i played scenario i would get an a-5. I have seen some awesome looking a-5s that look exactly like real guns(except for the cyclone on the side), one looked so real i thought it was a real mp5, and trust me, i am a real gun enthusiast!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I dunno, mags are nice(im getting one), but for scenario i think the a-5 is the best, it is fast, reliable, and looks awesome with the right stuff on it!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
FOXTROT way to double post buddy, congrats

a5s, those ak conversion kits are pretty tight

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
An Epic, they're super easy to clean, and simpler than a tippmann IMO. Easy field strip, but I'd have to go with a tippmann if you're gonna do the conversion stuff..

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
128shot said:
An Epic, they're super easy to clean, and simpler than a tippmann IMO. Easy field strip, but I'd have to go with a tippmann if you're gonna do the conversion stuff..
do you even own an epic, for those of you that don't know an epic is a gun taht features a no bolt design it's pretty sweet and looks like a older mag.

edit- not saying you can't or anything it's just kinda rare to see someone with it.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Yes, i have an epic, its really simple. Its easy to mantain and actually its pretty fast for a mech.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm going to have to go with a Carbine, like Brian said. (LOL so your this Brian everyone was wondering about in that chat room! sry off topic!) I have seen some really cool looking Carbines recently. I've never really played with one too much, i've mainly used spyders and 98's.

What do you think, is it worth picking one up for scenario stuff? :)

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Umm.... do i know you? :? Sry, but i honestly have no idea who you are. lol. The only night i really wasn't in PBF Chat was last night, my computer crashed, so that must have been when you were there. Oh well, i guess i'll see you in there sometime!

Yea, carbines are sweet recball markers. Anyone interested in woodsball should look into getting one. Not a lot of "user friendly" drop in upgrades like the 98c, but it's a work horse! ;)

- Brian

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Sorry this is a bit off-topic but the first few epics had chop problems, my has never chopped with good paint to barrel match and a good trap door match (yes, they have serveral trap doors for different sizes of paint)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts