Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright..haha another problem for me guys...what to get next? So far i have an A-5 w/ a R/T trigger,double trigger kit,14" Sniper Barrel (Almost the flatline : I ) and yeah...a 47cu/3000psi Nitro Tank...got any suggestions on what i should get next to make my gun better?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow you have a lot of questions. Seriously. And a lot of money.

Let me break it down for you. Unless you are really set on the flatline, don't get it. It's a complete waste of money. You will hate it.
-The balls will shoot farther, but they won't break.
-It's also heavy
-Looks like crap
-It's a pain too install
-It's the loudest thing you have ever heard

Save your self the money and buy a J&J S2 or a CP Classic for $35

Next, I don't exactly know why you bought nitro, but as long as you did and feel like spending money, you should get a Palmer stab (regulator) to make you gun more consistent (this wouldn't be a mandatory upgrade since the nitro bottle is already regulated).

Next, buy a hopper (if you don't already have one). Get a cyclone or a revvy.

And last, PLEASE JUST SEARCH. Every single question you will ever ask has been answered either here, pbreview, or the nation. Most questions have been stickied, so just look around.

·
Registered
533 Posts
^^he has an A5 and therefore he already has a stout feeding system with the cyclone.

polish the internals & get a regulator - maybe a drop forward for balance and profile minimization, but thats your preference and not objectively better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts