Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I am new here and was wondering what else everybody does other than paintball. I used to be really serious about wakeboarding(contest and all) but have slowed down with that and am trying to play more paintball. I like to build RC cars too. Only gas powered ones, not that electric crap :devil: . Anyway what other hobbies do you all have?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Chess and reading....

oh boy, the nerd comes out!

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
I run a webpage which i cant post a link to.

Basicly i drive to various cities with a video camera, drive beside a prostitute, ask how much and when she leans into the car I punch her in the face. It makes for very entertaining video clips.

I do this all over the U.S. and post the video links up onto the interweb.

When I'm not doing that I read, sleep, drink and throw things at my mailman from behind bushes.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
chromekilla said:
I run a webpage which i cant post a link to.

Basicly i drive to various cities with a video camera, drive beside a prostitute, ask how much and when she leans into the car I punch her in the face. It makes for very entertaining video clips.

I do this all over the U.S. and post the video links up onto the interweb.

When I'm not doing that I read, sleep, drink and throw things at my mailman from behind bushes.

are you serious? PM me a link then.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Paintball is pretty much my only 'hobby'. I play basketball once in a while and sometimes go swimming and crap like that. Paintball is the only thing I do a lot.

·
12,110 Posts
LOL....

Paintball is my main hobby. I mean I sit here at nightfor a few hours clicking and typing away, and after that I go in my basement and work on my mag.

I have a bunch of reptiles too. I guess thats a hobby..

Does drinking excessively count?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts