Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i think there has been a thread like this befor but what peircings do you all have????? i have my ear done twice and one more but i wont say;)

·
Registered
390 Posts
i once stapled my thumb

·
Registered
47 Posts
I dont have any piercings. I am actually the only one in my family that doesnt. my sister has her nose and 7 in one ear and 5 in the other. my other has her ears and her belly button. and my brother has his ear and tongue.

I want a tatoo. I just dont know what of. Im only 17 but my mom would sign to get me one.

D

·
0 Posts
i dont have any..

but some day i might get my eye brow.. or both ear lopes, then maybe on one ear have one at the top...

i dunno know.. they cost money,. and i like dont like spending money...

·
Registered
52 Posts
i accidentally put a nail through my hand with a nail gun, boy it was pretty.....it went thought the meat of my hand and barely knicked the side of a bone. I had to get a tetnis shot, which made it worse, so yeah it was a fun day. i got a wicked awesome scar from it though, it looks like the state of louisiana!!

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
i got my toungue pierced....and my left ear is still pierced, got it done way back in the 80's...you know, "the olden days"...

and i havnt worn a dress yet....

and if you wanna talk being pierced by nails....we'll be here all day. i work (own) a framing crew....i average getting shot once every 2 years and stepping on or getting hit with a board with nails sticking out 10 tines a year. i once stepped on 12 nails at once, luckily only 5 of them broke the skin. the rest only went thru my shoe and between my toes.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
onesikpup said:
i got my toungue pierced....and my left ear is still pierced, got it done way back in the 80's...you know, "the olden days"...

and i havnt worn a dress yet....

and if you wanna talk being pierced by nails....we'll be here all day. i work (own) a framing crew....i average getting shot once every 2 years and stepping on or getting hit with a board with nails sticking out 10 tines a year. i once stepped on 12 nails at once, luckily only 5 of them broke the skin. the rest only went thru my shoe and between my toes.
damn man you is tough to be takin all that abusin

1 - 20 of 84 Posts