Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im walking home from a party around 10:30, and i pass bye a local pizza shop up the road from me. There were a bunch of cop cars and a blockade. I figure "some retards did something wrong" and i walk up and start talking to the cop. He tells me kids were on top of the pizza place and were shooting passer byers with paintball guns. This wasnt a good thing to hear, then he goes on and tells me before the kids ended there mean streak they took a glass bottle and chucked it at this Poor homeless guy who was like 80 and was walking bye. I knew immediately who they were talking about. About a block down the street there was an abandoned 1 room building and the owner let the homeless guy live there. He was coming back from looking for cans when he got hit in the head with a Bacardi Bottle and went to the hospital in acoma. If this wasnt bad enough he tells me "Btw, we need to search your backpack." So after 5 minutes of complaining he takes our backpacks and confiscates some fireworks and some dumb airsoft gun my friend decided to bring. He has a car drive us to our respective houses.

Why would you stand on top of a building and throw a glass bottle at a poor homeless guy who obiously couldnt do anything to you if he wanted to?

If the guy gets better our whole block is going to leave a note + Money under his door.

Tl;Dr if your not going to read it then too bad, your a lazy asshole.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Next time they try to confiscate something ask for their name, rank, and badge number. Don't let them search you or your property without a witness and either probable cause or a warrant. Last of all, keep your mouth shut.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah, if that was canada.. you could say suck my nuts and not let them search it..

·
12,110 Posts
I never understood hurtign random people for no reason. Maybe I've gone soft, but I just don't get it. Go ahead, do whatever you want to yourself and your own possessions.. But Ijust can't pull myself to hurt/destroy other peoples posessions/hurt people for no reason.

Thats gay. You cshould take the homeless guy to McDonalds for dinner and talk to him. Might mean a lot to him.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
PaintBallBob said:
wouldnt it be illegal for them to search your back packs without probable cause?

thats bad dude and it happens way to often(edit: the kids not the police)
If I remember right, they only need reasonable suspicion. but then again, even if they did have probable cause, they could just say "we think you did it, you look the same age, and the perp always returns to the scene". Kinda like when they pull you over, they can search your car if they have the "probable cause" of "I think i smell weed".

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
That sucks, I always feel really bad for homeless people. You should defnitely take that guy to dinner at mcdonalds or something like whoever it was above suggested. Thats a real neat idea, and I know old, lonely, and especially homeless people would appreciate it.

Brandon

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I used to work at the restaurant across the street from his homey deal, and i used to take meals out to him and stuff. He isnt really much of a talker, i think ive heard him speak once in my 15 years in the town.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
I think that's stupid. I can't understand hurting RANDOM people that probably didn't do anything to them...it's bad.

Take the guy out to dinner, even if he doesn't talk, it'll help him out a lot, ya know?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts