Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing a lot of ebay hunting lately, as suggested by a few people here...looking for a used matrix to get into tourney play at an affordable price. However, I'm finding really broad price ranges...$150 all the way up to $500. I'm kind of lost on that and am really unsure if I went for a bid on a $150 deal if I was getting ripped off for junk. It says check their ratings and stuff but it usually only has one review. Anyway...what is a good price for a used DM4 or DM5, either stock or up'd?

-Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
DM4 w/o UL frame would be around $150
DM5 w/o UL frame would be around $200
DM4 w/ UL frame would be around $200
DM5 w/ UL frame would be around $250

Any higher than that, and they're gold-digging hoping someone that doesn't pay attention will buy it, OR they don't really wanna sell it. Various upgrades can add a little, but not going to add much.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
ul frame is pretty much just personall preference, it will alter how the marker feels in your hands but not the preformance, my 6 has one (stock) and i love the way it feels, its very very comforatatble, if i were you id go for one with ul but go down to your local shop and try to hold one first to see what its like

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
I hated the stock frames trigger, and the UL frames are a LOT easier to find triggers for, therefore I like the UL. However, I don't really find anything wrong with the stock frame itself, it's the trigger I have a beef with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts