Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
apex. I got one on mine and my bro has a flatline. apex seems better. not by a hole lot but its better and i think its cheaper

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have a 16 inch twister barrel and it working great. Depends on the type of look you are going for.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
14" barrel will be perfect for you.

With the Flatline barrel, once it goes a certain distance, the ball slows down to the point where the ball won't bust. So it's pointless...

16" barrels are too big for woodsball...the only reason some tournament players have them is to move the bunker out of the way when they are snap shooting.

·
Registered
66 Posts
14" barrel will be perfect for you.

16" barrels are too big for woodsball...the only reason some tournament players have them is to move the bunker out of the way when they are snap shooting.

Good point so far I have not had a problem using my 16" for woodsball.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the Apex on my MR2 and have seen flatlines in action on several tippmans, i personally like the extra STRAIGHT distance that the apex or flatlines provide, but it depends if you play woodsball or not. Also, there is NO difference between the accuracy of a 14" or a 16" barrel (minus of course barrel brand). i had a 14" Lapco and a 16" barrel before and i like Apex best, THEN a 14", but i would not use a 16, its gets in the way whether you think it will or not.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
14" J&J Ceramic ftw.

Flatlines are garbage and the apex is just a glorified flatline. Get the J&J and with the money you save get an expansion chamber and you will notice a BIG difference.

·
Registered
97 Posts
defenitally go with the J&J 14", flatlines are way overpriced and are more trouble than they are worth

1 - 10 of 10 Posts