Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this goes here, if it doesn't just pm me/move it. Thanks​

Ok well I am not sure what to get next for my gun. I have a Tippmann 98 Custom, with a TIPPMANN Sniper 16" Barrel and a TIPPMANN Collapsible Stock

Only link I could find to barrel... Amazon.com: TIPPMANN Sniper 16" Barrel (For 98 Custom and Custom Pro Markers): Sports & Outdoors
Link to Stock... Amazon.com: TIPPMANN Collapsible Stock Kit (For 98 Custom and Custom Pro Markers): Sports & Outdoors

Everything else is stock. So what should I concentrate on to improve my gun? I have 110$ to spend, but I will be getting more soon.

Thanks

NOTE: I will add pictures soon.wave:

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
You got snookered by the "sniper" thing didn't you? that barrel is...alright. It's no better than anything else. It's WAY to long for that gun imo but if it makes you happy go for it.

If you must use the stock, I would get a remote. Personally I would not stay with the stock but...

The only other things I could recommend for that gun:

An RT trigger, or double trigger. I have to admit I like the RT trigger, and the double trigger is a nice thing to have ....

A decent hopper. Don't go to the cyclone feed, just pick up a decent revvy(one of the older soft shells would be better than the newest one.)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ehhh I bought the Sniper Barrel when I just got my gun as well. I read quite a bit of reviews on it and everyone said they were pleased with it and it got the job done, I have shot at many targets with it and it works fine.

Yeah, I was going to look into triggers, but can you just get any old double trigger and will it help with Rate of fire, or do I need to get like a response trigger or something?

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
If you can get an old timer to teach you how to fan one, the regular trigger will help you out. The RT will help anyway you slice it, and I have to say...I really like them. A double RT is all that much better. I think there fun little things to play with in rec ball :D.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts