Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay well its 11:15 pm, and i dont konw what to do. i have to stay up all night tonight till tomorrow night. if i sleep bad things will happen. my xbox is in vegas (when we were moving i visited a friend there and forgot it :() so XBL is out of the picture. we have another xbox but only halo 1 on it. and i think campaign is boring as crap. we have no good movies, and we dont have digital cable so i couldnt watch any on tv. i just moved so i dont live by anyone i know. i have a car but dont know where anything is at.

suggestions? :confused:

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
You say you don't know where anything is at...go and find out. Just go cruisin...but remember how to get back to your house.

Oh yea, and why will bad things happen if you sleep? lol...download some videos and watch those.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how about i slept in until 530 pm because ive been staying up late cuz i spent my summer on the west coast and now im on east coast and to fix my sleep schedule im gonna stay up all night tonight and go to bed tomorrow at a reasonable time (school starts monday)

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fenix_freak said:
You say you don't know where anything is at...go and find out. Just go cruisin...but remember how to get back to your house.

Oh yea, and why will bad things happen if you sleep? lol...download some videos and watch those.

i would go cruising...but even my stepdad gets lost around here cuz theres no stores until you go to columbus and my stepdad has been here for 1+ month

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
get winamp and watch some internet tv
it has ****, cartoons, random web cams

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
flowbob said:
how about i slept in until 530 pm because ive been staying up late cuz i spent my summer on the west coast and now im on east coast and to fix my sleep schedule im gonna stay up all night tonight and go to bed tomorrow at a reasonable time (school starts monday)
damn i thought he was gonna get shot or something :(

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha...shot by my teachers when im sleeping in class on monday maybe

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Call up some girls,and talk with them for a LONG time.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts