Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got a question this has probably a re-post but i need your help.
im am buying an ion today and was think of buying an egg and a cheap non fiber wrapped air tank for like 88 bucks. i have a tipmann 98 custom that i was trading to my local store for 205 and i have 270 in cash to add so i have a total of 475 and i was just wondering should i do what i just listed at the top the egg and cheap air tank or buy a halo b with or without rip and save up for a air tank later. i know this is a re-post but i need help!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
someone is selling a used halo B for $80 on here. Check out b/s/t.

As said above, there is a HUGE difference between steel and carbon fiber tanks. I have a 68//4500 centerflag that weighs as much as my 20oz co2 (maybe less) it's great and i love the thing. This is definitly a area to spend big (within reason).

Good tanks are crossfire, centerflag, pure energy. Stay away from dyes tank, it just doens't preform for the money.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks guys but now i need to sell my tippmann because i just got back from my local paintball store and he said he wouldnt exept trades anymore so i have to sell my tippamnn fast im willing to go to 205 for everything but starting price is 240

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know that but i am willing to go down to 205 for it but my gun has a lot of ups look at the sig or go to my posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
whats the difference between steal and fiber rapped?

(noob here)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well if i can afford a fiber rapped tank ill buy it but i brobably wont so im just going to get a steel for the moment and then upgrade later

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
don't up this thread. It's against the rules.

The only difference between the tanks is weight, the fiber is lighter b/c it uses a carbon fiber shell. So it also helps to use a tank cover to protect it. Seriously, DO NOT BUY A STEEL, especially if u'll have the money for a carbon fiber tank inside of a month or 2. Save up, wait a little bit, hell most online stores stock of good tanks goes fast, so u may end up waiting for them to restock.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts