Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bf is kind of a jerk around people. he says i'm so bad at hockey, i need to lose weight, he's even pushed me a few times and slapped me once. but when we're alone, he's so sweet. i really like him, so what should i do?

352 Posts
**** that kick him in the nutsack and leave him, lol jp do what u think is right, kuz u should never hit a girl especially ur ****ing gf. yea i saw ur pic u don't need 2 loose weight. :)

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
If you let him slap you and push you, yet continue to think you "like" him....don't do anything. Let it happen.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
if he hits u and slaps u on purpose in the intent of hurting you than you are stupid to stay with him... im sure u can find some other guys that are nicer than him and tell his sorry ass that and than if he doesnt change throw his ass to the curb

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
its all yer gonna get, gonna have to deal with it so buy him some wife beaters so he at least looks the part

but in all honesty, it doesn't matter if he's sweet when your alone. either way he is lying to you and himself. He is either putting on an act in front of other people, or in front of you.

352 Posts
chromekilla said:
its all yer gonna get, gonna have to deal with it so buy him some wife beaters so he at least looks the part

but in all honesty, it doesn't matter if he's sweet when your alone. either way he is lying to you and himself. He is either putting on an act in front of other people, or in front of you.
yea.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
I'd just say give him a warning about it, and if he continues to do it, then break up with him. It's not worth it, he's probably just trying to show that he is big and bad and can beat up his gf and wants to look cool. But in my book that makes you look like a total jackhiney...so just break up with him.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
paintchick15 said:
my bf is kind of a jerk around people. he says i'm so bad at hockey, i need to lose weight, he's even pushed me a few times and slapped me once

So what is so confusing about this situation? I know when ur in somehting its a lot harder to see the truth, but really, get away from him girl.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Yeah^
Dont deal with that ****, ditch that bastard.

Its hard to realize stuff like that about a person who your really into. But you also need to realize the reality in the whole thing. when your boyfriend is insulting you, its obvious he doesnt have much respect for you.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
He's using you as a status tool.

Privately, he wants some pussy. But around other people he has a tough reputation to maintain, make it appear as though he owns you.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts