·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, im goin with wat ZeRO and BZ says...tomorrow im goin fo it

·
Registered
214 Posts
all guys always think that whenever a girl talks to him, she likes him or something.

you never know if she actually likes you. prolly its just in your head. lots of males are like that.

not saying i'm not but i just realized it.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no...just no...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MrHanky04 said:
all guys always think that whenever a girl talks to him, she likes him or something.

you never know if she actually likes you. prolly its just in your head. lots of males are like that.

not saying i'm not but i just realized it.
well, i would be saying that if it werent for the PURE freakin fact that she herself ( shes very...um...foward with things ) said "...oh i like u as maybe a little more than a friend..."

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
LOL, that made my day.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah...mine too...:D

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
lol i know people like me cause a) (not to brag) but you could call me hot and pretty much all girls in the school like me as in a crush, b) i get asked out all the time, and c) girls tell me their friends like me like me

but whatever i pretty much stay away from the whole dating thing cause i find it pointless. you dont have to be going out with someone to be making out with them

-if this sounds off topic its cause its meant for a post higher up on the page and im too lazy to quote it

·
Registered
416 Posts
Just grab her ass and let her know the man is here. If she gives you any lip just duct tape it shut.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts