Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my girlfriends best friend came over to my house today @ 2:00Am to have a party. my girlfriend has to leave town tommorrow for sports and her best friend was hitting on me and she is hot but i dont wanna sleep with her and the my gf friends finds out that we slept together and then that whould be bad and she wouldnt be friends with her friend anymore what should i do sleep with her or dont sleep with her 0? i can ,aybe post pics of her and her friend when i can uplaod them i have a pic of me and my gf and some more of her freidns except the file is to big

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
If you "love" her, and think you might want to marry her some day then dont do it. Otherwise **** her brains out.

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my gf is super hot and i love her alot but her friend is hot i dont know what to do ill post pic so you can see them

·
Registered
77 Posts
dont f**k her!one thing ive learned is girls talk alot.and it being your gf bestfriend you know she'd tell her.just a lil hint of advice.

·
Registered
728 Posts
yeah deffinatley stay away from the friend, play it off.... and maybe mention the awkward advances to your girl... well if she is level headed and will believe you over the best friend. Otherwise just state you are not interested but flattered.

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
themainevent said:
autococker has seen the light, let him be
[rant]Thank you, its just all these stupid little kids keep askin for help and ****. WTF u don't even no a hot girl that would look at u!!! so all u little fake as 13 year old who say they have a gf need to shove it. Because even if u had sex ur little cock wouldnt be big enough to satasfy a..........
[/rant]

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
If you care about your girlfriend at all you would not do it. I don't see how people can cheat on someone they care about. Even if I wanted to I still couldn't, it just doesn't seem right to me.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
jinjiro said:
Don't do it. Who knows, maybe your girlfriend told her bestfriend to hit on you to see how loyal you are? That'd be bad, because her bestfriend probably wouldn't even do anything with you, plus you would lose your girlfriend.

-Jin
that man speaks the truth. also, you obviously dont love your girlfriend if you have to consult other people about sleeping with her best friend[/mypowerfulopinions]

autocockerocker said:
Thank you, its just all these stupid little kids keep askin for help and ****. WTF u don't even no a hot girl that would look at u!!! so all u little fake as 13 year old who say they have a gf need to shove it. Because even if u had sex ur little cock wouldnt be big enough to satasfy a..........
wow. you sir are awsome. just pure awsome.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts