Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
depends on what you want...why ask on such a ridiculously biased board such as this? the most you'll get are "Xbox rocks, PS2 sucks" and "PS2 rocks, Xbox sucks"

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
I have both. THere are more games for the Ps2, though recently most games have been released on dual platforms. I like the x-box live better then the PS2 online, and I really like the internal hard drive storage for the X-box. If I had to spend money on either one right now, it would be the x-box. That and there is Halo/Halo 2 only for X-box.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
i'd say xbox, i have both and i like ps2 maybe it's just me but the graphix look better on teh xbox, ps2 kinda looks a little wierd to me, and xbox doesn't have the stupid little kid games like jak and daxter that take up space in the video game section

·
Mr.Hankey
738 Posts
xbox cuz of halo. i have a ps2 now. i used to have a gamecube and i think ppl forget that the best series ever created (next to halo) is zelda which is exclusive to nintendo. sometimes i wish i still had my gamecube so i could play zelda :(

·
Registered
230 Posts
The reason I like the xbox is because you can put some serious mods on it. If you have enough time, energy, or money to pay someone else to do, you can install linux on it. Set up emulators for your old atari/snes games, mp3 storage/playback, as well as a number of other things.

However you have to realize that ALL game systems are leaning towards becoming cheap gaming pc's, so is buying either really worth it, when you can spend the 200 on a new video-card?

Computer > Console
Xbox > PS2

1 - 20 of 21 Posts