so far i'm thinking...

• Kakhi Pants
  • Black long sleeve shirt
  • white Tie

or...

• Kakhi Pants
  • White Shirt
  • some kinda tie
  • Black or brown shoes (probably all black vans. lmfao)

IDK if i wana wear a whole suit. like blazer/jacket and all... i think it might be over kill...

Tell me what you Metrosexual faggots think

--Jared

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i still don't know..

I don't really wana buy ne shoes... the only pair of shoes i got is nike free's and a pair of all black vans i've never worn. i can probably get away w/ wearing the vans

Anmd i am gonna wear kakhi pants

but idk what to do shirt wise?

Nice polo?

White dress shirt?

Black dress shirt?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
dont spill punch all over youif you listen too the unfogiven like that one guy did in that one movie thats always on comdey central

·
Registered
917 Posts
Woah woah woah! Dance? If you're talking about some homecoming dance, it's gonna be all about the impression you want to give.

Around here, I've never seen somebody go to homecoming in a tie. Polo shirt and khakis is about as classy as you should go. I wouldn't do that unless I had a date, though. Personally, I'll be going in a decent tshirt and jeans or a unbuttoned button up shirt and jeans, but that's because I'm going as a player, not on some date.

Unless ya'lls' homecoming is some sort of inside classy slow-dance thing, I would stick to a more moderate level. (Unless you're in a snobby private school. Then I recommend a white tux because white tuxes are sweet.)

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
im wearin a sweet long sleeve button up from express thats like a redish/brown color and some khakis. i dont think im gonna rock a tie and leave the shirt untucked.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Sorry jared, cant really offer and advise as we dress up for homecoming just as much as we do for prom around here.

Tux and exerything.

I would go for something simple. But first you need to ask your date what color dress she is wearing. If she's wearing black, you cant. It would be easier to tell you what to wear if we knew what color she would be in.

Ohh, noodz wouldnt hurt either.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts