Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are soemthing that you would need if you are going to one of these big scenario games ? Besides your gun of course ! :rofl

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Things you’ll need for a scenario game… good question!

These are some things I normally bring, though I’m sure there are definitely more things you can take with you.

· 2 sets of playing clothes
· A lot of socks
· 2 or 3 pairs of shoes
· Paper towels
· Toilet Paper
· Towels
· Food
· A lot of drinks (mainly water and mountain dew)
· A few hats or wraps for your head
· If you’re in a group, walkie talkies

Those are the basics. When it comes down to really important things though, I tend to follow something like this.

· Get a tackle box to store spare parts in. I highly recommend something that uses smaller clear boxes inside the main box it’s self. I mainly use Mag’s and Tippmann’s so I keep a good amount of spare parts in these boxes. Also most of my friends use spyders so I have a section for that stuff too.

· Keep all your gear in a duffel bag, and make sure you keep your bag locked up at all times! Paintballers are GREAT people, but there are always a few jerks in the bunch that think it’s cool to ruin someone’s day and steal their gear.

· Keep your paint in a safe, not hot place. The problems with summer scenarios is the heat will kill your paint. Keeping your paint locked up in a car that is sitting out in the sun will cause it to dimple a heck of a lot faster. I tend to keep my paint in with the drinks in a cooler. Keeps the temperature low enough so the paint doesn’t get destroyed.

· Record any numbers that are on your marker. If it gets stolen, you can started asking to see people’s serial numbers to make sure that they do not have your marker! Like wise, if people claim that a certain marker is theirs, whip out your proof of ownership and prevent a liar getting a new toy. (Happens more then you think!) I tend to put a mark somewhere on the marker that only I know of. Makers things even easier.

· Bring every tool you could possibly need to use when working on a paintball marker. You never know what you’ll need and when.

· Don’t just stop at tools! Rubbing alcohol is great for cleaning parts of grease and dirt. I use a toothbrush to clean everything, it hits every little nook, which on paintball markers there are a lot of!

· Teflon tape is just as important in paintball as duct tape is to life. Bring both! If you need an elbow, duct tape elbows are magical.
Gun oil… like I actually had to tell you that.

Ok, i think i hit most of it. Have fun! play safe!

- Brian

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
this is the list that my friend and i made that we're gonna bring with us, its not all nessasary, but good stuff to have.

-Tent and poles
-1 Table
-Sleeping mats
-x2 Single Person Air Mattresses and a pump(this is my friend, i just sleep on the ground or on a mat)
-1 Large Cooler
-Box of supplies including
-ponchos or other rain gear
-1 frying pan
-1 pitcher
-napkins
-plastic and styrofoam cups
-paper plates
-plastic forks, knives and spoons
-tin foil
-x2 rolls of toilet paper
-tea kettle
-glass jar for coffee
-Box of Misc. Towels
-1 or 2 Coleman lamp(s)
-1 box of 3 propane tanks
-1 Coleman Gas Stove
-1 Tupperware Bin containing:
-more paper plates
-paper towels
-more napkins
-more cups, styrofoam and plastic
-more forks knives and spoons
-waterproof matches
-1 can of Folgers Regular Coffee
-Four Coffee Mugs
-Bowls
-more tin foil
-Plastic Wrap
-Garbage Bags
-Coffee Filters
-Sugar, Salt and Pepper
-Toothpicks
-1 Tupperware bin containing:
-1 Table Cloth
-More Napkins
-Coffee Percolater
-Frying pan and lid
-1 mess kit
-Soap
-Cooking Oil
-Teapot
-more toilet paper
-more ponchos
-Large Pot
-Smaller Pot
-Dish towels
-Pot Grabber Tool
-Matches
First aid kit containing:Bandaids in verying sizes, Neosporin, gauze pads, hydrogen peroxide, handkerchief, asprin/ibprofen, etc.

This list does not include food, thats a personal thing, also you have to adjust for more people.

·
Registered
26 Posts
damn thats alot but u for got 1 important thing condom just in case u meet teh perfict paint ball loving girl

·
Banned
319 Posts
^^^^^^^lol

·
Banned
451 Posts
martha stuart guild for paintball?
edit----
-Coffee Percolater
-Frying pan and lid
-1 mess kit---------------what is this?
-Soap

dfdtrumpet said:
this is the list that my friend and i made that we're gonna bring with us, its not all nessasary, but good stuff to have.

-Tent and poles
-1 Table
-Sleeping mats
-x2 Single Person Air Mattresses and a pump(this is my friend, i just sleep on the ground or on a mat)
-1 Large Cooler
-Box of supplies including
-ponchos or other rain gear
-1 frying pan
-1 pitcher
-napkins
-plastic and styrofoam cups
-paper plates
-plastic forks, knives and spoons
-tin foil
-x2 rolls of toilet paper
-tea kettle
-glass jar for coffee
-Box of Misc. Towels
-1 or 2 Coleman lamp(s)
-1 box of 3 propane tanks
-1 Coleman Gas Stove
-1 Tupperware Bin containing:
-more paper plates
-paper towels
-more napkins
-more cups, styrofoam and plastic
-more forks knives and spoons
-waterproof matches
-1 can of Folgers Regular Coffee
-Four Coffee Mugs
-Bowls
-more tin foil
-Plastic Wrap
-Garbage Bags
-Coffee Filters
-Sugar, Salt and Pepper
-Toothpicks
-1 Tupperware bin containing:
-1 Table Cloth
-More Napkins
-Coffee Percolater
-Frying pan and lid
-1 mess kit
-Soap
-Cooking Oil
-Teapot
-more toilet paper
-more ponchos
-Large Pot
-Smaller Pot
-Dish towels
-Pot Grabber Tool
-Matches
First aid kit containing:Bandaids in verying sizes, Neosporin, gauze pads, hydrogen peroxide, handkerchief, asprin/ibprofen,crystal meth etc...

This list does not include food, thats a personal thing, also you have to adjust for more people.
crazy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts