Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My A-5 is pretty heavy, especially with a full co2 tank. Who makes a good sling that is comfortable and will not get in the way? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Try a "Tactical 3 point sling" by BlackOps. You can find it at tacticalmarkers.com

This sling will put the gun, when let go of, right over your chest. The sling allows you to adjust it so that when you draw the gun into firing position, the sling is tight giving you a little more stability.

I've used one with my MT65, very nice.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Slings are for carrying your gun around you dont wear it while you shoot it because it limits your range of movement. Its not that heavy anyways. Its not like it weighs 50 pounds. If it really bothers you get a remote line and then you won't have the weight of the tank on your gun.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think there are properly designed slings do not inter-fear with shooting...
It might get in the way If you were laying completely flat on the ground, but that's about it.

I didn't have any trouble w/mine, although any sling should allow for an easy disconnect when entering the field.

I run one for convenience, It's nice to let go and not worry about your marker.
Having the use of both hands is also a PLUS :D

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Tippy_A-5 said:
Slings are for carrying your gun around you dont wear it while you shoot it because it limits your range of movement. Its not that heavy anyways. Its not like it weighs 50 pounds. If it really bothers you get a remote line and then you won't have the weight of the tank on your gun.
Unless of course you are using an actual shooting position, such as Weaver or the Third Eye principle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts