Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 5:36 AM and I'm browsing the forums....I have gotten 0 hrs 0 min 0 sec of sleep. Ah the hell with it, I'll just stay up for the rest of the night. Is anyone else on this board an insomniac?? If so, any tips on actually GOING to sleep?? I have to remember to ask my doctor next time I go......grrrr......stupid paid programming. There's nothing on TV so I'm watching DVD's. I'm already on DVD #5, Rush Hour 2!!! I only have 1 more DVD left and that's Arachnaphobia! Fellow insomniacs, please help.

·
=-RAWR!!!-=
311 Posts
well, ya know, its proven that when you ejaculate it makes you ub3r tired, but if you have an orgasm (yes they are different), it makes you super energized and awake..thats why i try not to jerk it before bed..there is a chance i could be energized..
hehe :naughty

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Just take some Tylenol PM, they have stuff in it that makes you fall asleep, I took one last night, because I have to be up at 8:30 and I wasnt tired at 12am..

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
DRAMAMINE!! those motion sickness pills.

not only do they make you tired as hell within 45 minutes, you will be asleep the moment your head hits the pillow AND they give you some kickass dreams

·
Registered
52 Posts
i am not much of an insomniac, but i cant usually get to sleep till 3 or 4, when i have to get up at 9 for work. What i find works, is go into your bedroom at night, make sure its pitch black, and have some noise or something, like a fan in your window, or a humidifier (winter), and lay there, you dont have to close your eyes, cause you will get use to the darkness, you will eventually close your eyes and fall asleep withing an hour. Always works for me atleast.

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Spudchucker said:
DRAMAMINE!! those motion sickness pills.

not only do they make you tired as hell within 45 minutes, you will be asleep the moment your head hits the pillow AND they give you some kickass dreams

I hate dramamine, i actually take them cause i get carsick. I feel SO crappy the whole car ride, go to sleep when i get where im going and feel like **** the rest of the day. it ISNT restful sleep.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
fainTB said:
i can't sleep great either but i find if i jerk it i go to sleep easier afterwards
Holy **** I was gonna say that too....It pumps your heart up then lets you down and you sleep like a dream...Its dangerous not to loose it...like sleeping with a loaded gun...And we know how dangerous that is if your sleeping with a cat or dog...;)

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
Holy **** I was gonna say that too....It pumps your heart up then lets you down and you sleep like a dream...Its dangerous not to loose it...like sleeping with a loaded gun...And we know how dangerous that is if your sleeping with a cat or dog...;)
:looking

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
:naughty :yum yea what is really scary is that I used to sleep with my little bro. ha...jk jk jk no that was a joke post back there. I jack it in the morning..jk im on a roll....straight downhill

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
:naughty :yum yea what is really scary is that I used to sleep with my little bro. ha...jk jk jk no that was a joke post back there. I jack it in the morning..jk im on a roll....straight downhill
No comment. Just stop...

1 - 20 of 131 Posts