Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seriously, me and my friends are always so damn bored.

at times like these when we have no drugs, or no where decent to drink.. we are just so ****ing bored

the only one of us that can drive is outta town.
too poor to take the bus into town. Not like theres anything there anyways.
nothing happens during the week in town.

what do you guys do when you are bored and hanging out?

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
i feel you man, same here.. and my friends don't live near me so its even worse...but when we are together we usually get drunk, go walking around doing "mischief" at night, stupid stuff like throwin bugspray in our bonfires, run around at night shootin off air at the neighbors... yeah pretty boring stuff but thats what we do.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, once again our bordom has lead us to self-destruction..

20mins and 30 dollars later ill be 4.5 grams of mush richer. and then in 30 mins ill be content.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
if its during the day, we can get a group together to play outdoor volleyball(and get babes to watch:)) or throw a football around.

the gym is usually open and if theres a smaller number we can get a good indoor volleyball game goin.

vid games for even lower numbers.

just chillin in one of the main buildings, and talking to whoever walks by.

start drinking early :)

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i drive around really fast
go chill at a few lady friends houses
watch disney movies
watch disney movies when were baked off our asses
make stupid video's which usually involve someone getting hurt, humilitated, or naked.
drunk monopoly (best **** ever)

or we just sit and do nothing, or turn the lights off, pull on some bathrobes, pull out our lightsabers and have star wars battles.

or we go to the park and play soccer with the 12 year old girl teams that practice there

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
i dont do much
play pool, xbox, or some sports game we make up but we only do that during summer
like dhill said football is always fun

going for a drive is fun
so is shooting things

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Pool, poker, video games, computer, play a sport, mess with people, bike, board, blade, paintball, hacky sack (best time killer), TV, music, we used to play Capture constantly, walk around, girls, goto other friend's house, drive around (we're not quite there yet), take our friend's parent's car for a spin (we're there now)...

·
Registered
882 Posts
Well, I just kinda sit around and watch tv or play video games.Yup, I am very boring...

I am usually working, so I dont really hang with many of my friends, cuz they work. Get job Smalls, you cheap bastard...lol, jk

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
usually me and my friends just hang out...play poker, pool, darts, russian roulet, ride BMX, paintball, videogames

last saturday, me and some of my friends were playin poker til 5 in the morning (texas hold 'em)...we were playin with change...i won 4.55! lol

1 - 20 of 46 Posts