Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok to make a long story short, my friend, who works as a dishwasher in a high end chinese resturaunt couldn't find anyone to work yesterday from 4 to 8, so i said i would do it for him. While there, the owner was so happy i replaced matt that he gave me free food (yay!) So i downed some boneless spare ribs and some sweet and sour chicken. I thought all was normal, but when i hit the bed at 12, i realized normal definitely wasnt the word. From 12-2 am, I couldn't even get tired. I simply rolled around in bed. From 2-5 am i entered a weird sort of trance, where i was like half awake half asleep and time meant nothing. It was freakin weird because i was having dreams while still awake and they were real in my head (and ALL of them were from the chinese place :looking . Then at about 5 I snapped out of it and wasn't even remotely tired. I tried to get tired and fall back to sleep for an hour but it didnt work, so here i am at 6 in the morning after 3 only hours of extremely light sleep wide awake and feeling like i just slept a full night's worth.

goodness i still taste that chicken (which is what Im 99% sure kept me up and tripping) and no i wasn't under the influence of anything which is why this is weird

·
Banned
546 Posts
Dude, I'm like that just about everynight. I hrdly ever eat chinese food, but I constantly want it. Maybe just extreme thought of Chinese food messes you up or something.....

Hey... Check it out... I can see light outside my window. Heh.

2,668 Posts
was it because you smoke before you went to bed? Might be that not the chinese :D

Anyways, only thing I know thats in chinese that isnt is some kind of three-letter additive stuff that some people are allergic to....MSG or sumthin...No clue waht it stands for.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was definitely totally sober when i went to bed. I can just remember my stomach not being happy about the sweet and sour chicken as i was trying to get to sleep. Actually, I almost barfed and pooed, but didnt.

I think it was the actual sauce itself that was making me stay up

·
Banned
136 Posts
dude, i've been in those trances where ur half asleep half awake,i was awake but could dream about anything i wanted, i'd be like "i wanna go snowboarding" *snowboarded for a half hour* (it was realistic too) then "i wanna go balling" and i played on team d ynasty against brimstone smoke, i bunkered like 589349 people. then i wanted to fux hot *****es, so i did that too. it was a great night.

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
ya...i get those whenever i take pain pills LOL....

Last time that happend was when i fractured and dislocated my finger...i woke up and was in that "transe" from about 1-3...and i thought that I was in the game "Sim City" And the bed covers where buildings...the higher the lump in the bedsheets...the bigger the building...and i was trying to build big buildings...lol

its very wierd...i dont take pain pills n e more

·
Registered
416 Posts
heh, yeah I have had to stay awake for about 72 hours routinely when I was in the millitary and we did a survival exercise. After about 50 hours you feel absolutely euphoric, but if you stop moving for more than about 3 min, you literaly completely blackout and twitch in and out of consciennous.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I do that all the time. I'm an insomniac so I get these cool pills which, when your awake at night, makes you dream stuff while your awake and you lose all track of time and everything. Really cool stuff. To bad they don't actually make you fall asleep but you feel rested.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
well, they use the souls of unbaptised babies. gives it a far east zing!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts