Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Been out for like 2 years. Really old and really dumb and really ugly.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
The autococker Flatline is one of the fugliest things i have ever seen. They are on the worr games website. I have yet to see one in real life so i cant really comment on its performance.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Never seen it before. Kinda co... No, it just sucks. But I really don't like flatlines or autocockers so...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Flatlines are more for woods, and id take my tippy into the woods over most more expensive markers considering how i tend to slide, dive into bunkers and often get my marker hung up on vines and stuff.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've seen one and spoken with the owner, sadly I did'nt get to try it out. He said that the whole rig is kind of tempermental, some days it owns all, and some days it just doesn't cut the proverbial mustard.

It is a cool idea though...now if only it worked.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Flatline105, nothing against them, they're just not for me.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Flatliner105 said:
Ive fired one...it works OK...but it isnt worth $600.

ya it came out a while ago lol

its not just a vert feed with a flatline.

it has upgraded pneumatics and so that adds another $130-150 to the sticker price

vert feed-$300(below msrp)

flatline-$150(msrp)

new pneus-$150(for sto kit)

adds up about right to me....people dont sell at msrp and i lowered the vert feed price to be realistic...i dont htink the flatlined cockers cost 600 anymore but either way $600 isnt a crazy figure to put on the flatline cocker

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
its not just a vert feed with a flatline.

it has upgraded pneumatics and so that adds another $130-150 to the sticker price

vert feed-$300(below msrp)

flatline-$150(msrp)

new pneus-$150(for sto kit)
ya but its not a new VF...its a older one...cuz it has no milling at all....it looks like your almost...wat year is yours 2001...2002

n e wayz...i guess your right with the pricing...but i just dont think its worth it....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts