Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....so its 5 in the morning and i'm sleeping when all of a sudden i hear a loud ass bang and a little bit of a shake. I thought i was just dreaming/imagining it all becuase last night i was at the fair and there were fireworks(=loud bangs) but my sister heard it too. We don't know what it was i looked outside on are front steps and **** and there was nothing. Our cars were fine and stuff...neither of our parents walk up or are dog. Maybe i'll find out in the morning what it was?

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
It was the PBF ninja and alpha setting off flash gernades in the house next to you because thats where an illegal weapons runner lives so they were busting down on crime. The flash was gone by the time you came out and the shootout was none thanks to the flash gernade

:dodgy:

·
Registered
830 Posts
you got attacked by the sexual harrassment panda.

(south park fanatic)

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
haha.....hes the "sexual harassment PANDA"....lol the song is the best part

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
my first guess was that it was a sonic boom. we have those happen every so often chuz there's a millitary base in the county next to me. they scare you and shake the windowns but nothing much after that.

·
12,110 Posts
Sonic booms > all

When I stayed at Otis AFB for gay ass rotc encampment (boot camp, but with a bunch of pansy asian teenagers from my ROTC unit in charge who dont know anything about the military) we saw a flyby of an F15. Pretty cool **** when they go supersonic. Ever see the pic of the F18 flying over water at supersonic speeds and the water is like bent around the plane kinda...

Cool stuff

1 - 20 of 23 Posts