Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I was in my car looking for something when some runner comes by (this was at like, seven pm) and stops and looks at my house for like thirty seconds. I got out of the car and ask the guy "Can I help you?" then he stared for another ten seconds and then started jogging away..

Then, at around eight some guy rings my doorbell and my mom answers. She answered the door, he said some stuff, she said wait a second and called me. So I was talking to him (different guy then the jogger) and he claims he's selling things to raise money for the local hospital. I asked him what's his organization's website and he gave me some site. I said wait a second, closed to door (locked it ofcourse) and headed to my laptop to look up the website. It was fake. So I go back to the door and he's gone.

My parents are divorced, but I called my dad and asked him wtf to do. He obviously told my to get my gun, but then said not to answer the door for anything, and when I goto bed only leave a minimal amount of lights on, so if a burglar/bad person broke in I'd know my way around, but he wouldn't.

An hour later, it's now nine o-clock. The doorbell rings yet again but my mom doesn't answer it because I told her not to. I didn't answer it either, but took a peep out towards it (it's one of the giant steel ones with the huge 700 lb glass plate) and there's a package sitting there. I was suspicious because I don't know a mail delivery service that delivers at 9:05, so I didn't get it. About ten minutes later I checked again and it's gone.

I don't know if this is my friends playing some joke on me or not, but it's pretty damn freaky..

So my life is in your hands PbF, wtf should I do, and who the hell do you think this guy is?

tl:dr: ****ing read it, it's scary ****. And it just happened.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
or leave a note on your door saying that if this keeps going on anymore you will call the cops, and if you see anything else weird, then call the cops. If it's your friend, they would back off.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah id let the cops know. they might send a car by and check for anything fishy. Call a neighbour and see if anything similar is happening to them?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Definitely contact the authorities. This kinda reminds me of a thread in pbn osst that I saw last night. With some guy's sister's psycho ex bf.

Throw a noisemaker at him.

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was going to call the police but I'm afraid if it's my friends they'll catch the bastards in the act and toss em' away or something. It's fall break for most kids here so you never know..

Plus, they'd send a ****ing army. This would be HUGE for the SPD.

For now I'll just put the dogs in the backyard and if anything else happens I have to call the cops, this is scaring the **** out of my mom..

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Call your friends and tell them if its them to stop ****ing with you because you're about to call the cops since you're actually scared for your family and you don't want them to get caught.

Make sure the cops don't check your internet.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Call the cops. If they arrest your friends, the joke's on them, which actually makes the situation funny.

If it's not them, you'll be glad you called the police, because even if the cops show up with their lights on, these guys won't think of showing up again.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
Call the cops. If they arrest your friends, the joke's on them, which actually makes the situation funny.

If it's not them, you'll be glad you called the police, because even if the cops show up with their lights on, these guys won't think of showing up again.
I usually don't agree with you, but this is something we both see in the same light.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
First, make sure all your doors and windows are locked, if you have a security alarm you can put on while your home, turn it on. Basically, make sure the house is secure and everyone is safe first.

Next, grab a flashlight, a cell phone, (and a weapon of your choice ;) ) and carry them on your person/have them within reach while you're sleeping. If the power or phone lines are cut, and someone breaks in, you'll be glad you have them.

Finally, call the Police non-emergency number. Tell them what's going on.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I agree, this sounds like someone is planning a home invasion.

You need to call the cops. Like Medic said, if it's your friends you can just choose not to press charges. The pllice are there for a reason.

Who knows? Maybe there is a similarity to another home invasion someone where else using the same M.O. This info might help out the cops. It might not.

Either way, if it's not your friends, you're better off and you don't have to go through all the trouble of a "justifiable homicide" ordeal.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts