Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a huge long story behind this, but I don't feel like typing it out.

Pretty much, I traded out my BKO and the guy said he shipped over a month ago. I've given him multiple warnings and such, but I still have no gun and he keeps claiming it is going to come.

How would I go about getting my gun back/getting him in serious trouble and whatnot?

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
RoninNYC said:
well...you have his address. call the cops.
Pretty much...

Call the police in your area and report it stolen. Also call the police in the area that the person lives and state that he has your marker and you have reported it stolen. If you sent your marker in the US mail, you can go to the post office and file a mail fraud compaint with him.

If he is a kid, have your parents call his parents and tell them of the situation and that a police report will be filed. Sometimes that works.

Also, document everything you have sent to him, said to him, PM, IM's, etc. as well as any responses he might have sent you. You will need to prove the details of your deal, the fact and method that you shipped the marker, as well as the fact that you have asked for it back or the marker you were trading for.

Good luck.

·
Registered
568 Posts
If you shipped it across statelines the FBI might look into it. Can't remember quite but fraud across statelines is more illegal than local fraud. LOL!

·
Registered
65 Posts
yea if he did ship is accros the fbi might look into it mail steling and that stuff is serius to them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts