Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm gonna be heading out to Pitts, PA tomorrow. If any of you have been there, what do you recommend doing or what should I see?

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
kidpaintballer said:
go to kennywood!!!!!!!

ride them trollies(sp?) that go up the side of the clifs, they are pretty cool, reallly banked, like 60*
Called The Incline.

Should have said something sooner I might have mailed you a ticket to kennywood, have some extra ones that I'll probably never use.

·
Registered
581 Posts
There is a stadium near there...its in Scranton. they have hockey games, arena football matches, and lots of concerts there...dont know what they will be having there soon...but yeah. You can go visit my grandma, uncles,aunts, and cousins..?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
pirates games are fun if you dont go to many baseball games, dont expect them to win but the game play isnt horrible. well except when the retarded pitcher let them hit 3 home runs back to back to back
I live about 30-45min north of the city, in Cranberry Township.
Id goto
-the point (where the 3 rivers meet) its a classic pittsburgh place
-kennywood, amusement pat
-IAO, i dont know if its this weekend or next but its in the area
-I live in the area
-Sandcastle, this is near kennywood i think, its a waterpark
-Pirates game like i said
-Permani Brothers (sp), get a pittsburgh style sandwhich
-there is a place called the O (i think) it has fries and other food but if you get the fries expect it to be a large seving even if you a small
-if you are new to the area try to find a Quaker State and Lube (aka the Lube) it has wings and is very good
uhh if i think of any others ill post

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
ok, i see we have some people who dont know PA at all

Pittsburgh is on the west side of PA
Philly is on the East side
along with the poconos and scranton and many other cities

1 - 20 of 23 Posts