Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, What shall I do?

Last year I was here I did the Zoo, the Midway, Seaworld, Disney land, and prolly more i forgot, but, what else should i do?

Tomorrow (my birthday!) I am learning to surf, and the day after we are going to sea world again.

·
Registered
581 Posts
ur learning to surf and going to seaworld...sounds like enough to me. but idk

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
get a girlfriend, and quit being a loser and getting on pbf while youre on vacation in san diego.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
if i were you

id take a picture of myself
taking a dump
with a clown hat on

then post it

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
I'd kill to be in San Diego. If people on this website actually played paintball, I'd tell you to go play some ****ing paintball in one of the best places for it, but alas, no one here plays paintball anymore.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol Well where is this place?

I prolly won't go, I would have to rent and such, but maybe I could, maybe my father would come with me..

and Pbnewb, I dont have a clown hat. I don't have a cable for the camera either.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
edit: nvm

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
No, you don't play tournaments, so don't bother playing paintball out there. Its only worth it if you play tournaments. If you don't its just like playing rec-ball somewhere else but a lot hotter.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
Well if your up to it You could try to head over to SC Village. I might be heading out there if i can get the 23th off work. (Bring plenty of water, 2 gallons should take care of ya for the day)

other then that just stick to the beach

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Like Brandon said,if you had your gun with you and played tourny ball,you would be in heaven.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
wild animal park is pretty cool.

how old are you? if you're 18 there is a cool hookah bar on garnet avenue in pacific beach off the 5 freeway. its called sinbad's. the garnet strip is a fun place to be on a friday/saturday night but if you arent 21 dont be drinking cuz cops abound.

downtown theres another hookah bar called fumari in the gaslamp district.

other then that, there are the beaches, each with their own little distinct flavor, surfing, bodyboarding, you can go hiking and stuff up in julian, but its really hot so youd probably not wanna do that.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^^ I looked. lol

I am under 18, just turned 15. Today actualy :p

SC Village eh? I guess I could look that up, because we have mostly SoCal ballers i have heard of it, but never been or anything like that.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts