Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got ****ing grounded again I'm so pissed off. I took the car out to buy some grass and somehow my mom found out. I paid for it all and my friends are paying me on monday. Well my friends were having a cigarette and my mom came home and they freaked out *we weren't sober* and my dumbass friend broke our screen door. So my mom tells them to go home and yells at me for a while.

So I'm pretty pissed because that wasn't the origional plan but whatever.

Anyways, now that I'm grounded over this gorgeous 3-day weekend.. what is there to do? I'm pretty damn bored and I don't feel like watching TV. I downloaded Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Black and White 2. Pretty fun games, they were crashing but they seemed to stop so I figure those will keep me occupied.

I'm also planning on fixing up my goped. Rebuilding it and seeing if I can get her to run so I can just sell the stupid thing.

What else is there to do?

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
lol hes liek 14 or 15, but still **** heals the soul efficiently.

but hey, you got off good for that. if i was caught stealing my parent's car (and buying weed with it) they'd be pissed. tey wouldnt care if i smoked weed or was buying, but if i stole the car to do it, damn. my dad would never let that go, he'd never let me drive his car ever again or let me go out or do anything cause he wouldn't trust me.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They didn't know I was buying **** with it.. I just said I went to 7-11 and back.. didn't mention the other places. I even put gas in the damn car..

Oh well..

No, I don't have any grass. We paid in advance, and I seriously doubt my friends would make the trip over to give it to me.

Comrade, hehehe, I've got plenty of it so I think I'm good.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Huey69 said:
You are mad becuase you got grounded becuase you were being a dumbass.....woah...Good luck with life there buddy.
So you're saying if you messed up and got grounded then you would be happy about it?

Of course I'm pissed off. I'm mainly pissed at my friend he's the main reason I got in trouble.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
So you're saying if you messed up and got grounded then you would be happy about it?
you seem to make these kinds of threads rather often. it always seems to involve driving your car...maybe stop driving illegally before you get in a wreck. sure, you might be the best driver on the planet, NEWS FLASH, other people arent. say you're stopped at a stop sign and some dude rams into your bumper, 100% completely his fault, you'll still get in trouble.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Chris Kringle said:
No, he's saying he wouldn't get grounded in the first place because he doesn't do dumb ass things.

Since you were doing something dumb, you cant be all that upset about getting caught, it was inevitable.
Exactly.

When I do something stupid and get in trouble for it, I just think, meh...my fault..o well. Sure it's not like I'm happy about it, but if you do dumb ****, your gonna get in trouble for it. You don't like being grounded, then don't do dumb stuff. Easy concept.

Sucks that you got grounded though. I haven't actually been grounded for a long time. Just my friends telling me I can't go anywhere that night, but after that, they don't care. Sometimes they just yell at me for a couple minutes and are done with it.

EDIT: Flowbob speaks the truf.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
flowbob said:
you seem to make these kinds of threads rather often. it always seems to involve driving your car...maybe stop driving illegally before you get in a wreck. sure, you might be the best driver on the planet, NEWS FLASH, other people arent. say you're stopped at a stop sign and some dude rams into your bumper, 100% completely his fault, you'll still get in trouble.
Yeah I'm well aware of the consequences.

But yeah I took my mom's car, which is in the garage. I should have just taken my car.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spy327 said:
wtf u have your own car but u decided to take your moms dumbass
It's still illegal if I took mine.

Plus the fact that mine is almost on empty and gets about 10 miles per gallon.

Dumbass.

O

·
0 Posts
This is almost as funny as the time you said you did like 150 mph in your Uncle's Lamburgini.

But I still like you Nick :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts