• Dirtbike

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i am really big into pool. There used to be a pool hall at the end of my road and i used to get in pool tourneys up there and finish top 5 most of the time (this is out of 10-15 people.
I have no room in my house to put it (well maybe behind the coach) but i was thinkin of saving for a outdoor table and stick underneath the canopy thing on my deck (like a peice built off the house that covers the deck lol).

I like ridin dirtbikes to it's something i have done for a while. I currently have a tt-r 230. i have been wantin a smaller bike like a yz 85.

So i ask you pbf
should i save and get an outdoor pool table and continue to get good at pool and win some money. and have fun doin it

or

save and get a yz 85 to ride and have alittle fun on

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
meh pool never gets boring when i have played tourneys at the store have one 6 and have won over 500-800 bucks up there

i dunno i'll decide before i get the $$

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ werd. only thing i hate is they closed the pool hall. my cusin's and his friends bar isnt to far up the road there i'll prolly go up there and play since they will be like he is just akid i can beat him

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
an outdoor pool table doesnt sound like a very good idea. it would get weathered and messed up, and impossible to get straight.

if you could get an indoor pool table, id say that.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
XtremeAaron said:
go with the dirtbike. i think pool might be a fad and you'll get bored of it. but i ride too so maybe im just bias.
i have a pool table and have had a dirt bike... sold the bike and i dont play pool but if friends are over i may play....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts