Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
I know a lot of my friends are out hunting. I, personally, am watching football and surfing the net right now and have been for most of the day.

Another great thing to do is sleep...I slept all day last sunday...it was great.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I slept in a bit then went out and took pictures all day. Drove out in the country a little bit.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
beat off

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Ja289 said:
what are you grounded for

and thats sick that punishment is spending time with your grandmother..
I got two afterschool detentions last week for cutting somebody in the lunch line. And instead of telling my parents I had detention, I told them I went job searching so I wouldn't in trouble... Since this was my first detention, I didn't know that the school sent a letter home telling your parents what you did.

They weren't so mad at the detention as they were at me lying to them.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
BlueShox said:
grounded... as punishment I had to take my grandma to the mall and push her wheel chair through all the stores
what the **** is wrong with kids these days? thats a ****ing privilidge man. i dont usually get mad at anything online but thats just ****ing low

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
BlueShox said:
grounded... as punishment I had to take my grandma to the mall and push her wheel chair through all the stores
I'm not going to be an asshole and yell at you, but you should seriously try to enjoy that time and don't waste it, ever. Your Grandma isn't going to live forever, and I doubt it's her choice to be in a wheel-chair.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
BlueShox said:
I got two afterschool detentions last week for cutting somebody in the lunch line. And instead of telling my parents I had detention, I told them I went job searching so I wouldn't in trouble... Since this was my first detention, I didn't know that the school sent a letter home telling your parents what you did.

They weren't so mad at the detention as they were at me lying to them.

thats a stupid reason to get detention

if you cut somebody at my school, your ass will get knocked out or shot

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
kant_think said:
I'm not going to be an asshole and yell at you, but you should seriously try to enjoy that time and don't waste it, ever. Your Grandma isn't going to live forever, and I doubt it's her choice to be in a wheel-chair.
Spudchucker said:
what the **** is wrong with kids these days? thats a ****ing privilidge man. i dont usually get mad at anything online but thats just ****ing low
naw it was my parents idea of "punishment" becasue they thought it would be embarassing to be at the mall with my grandma

but I didn't mind, my grandma's cool and I like spending time with her, and she helped me buy Christmas gifts for my family too

and about the wheelchair, she had a stroke about 20 years ago that messed up her legs, but she's cool besides that... she's healthier than most of my family, she'll probably outlive us all

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Spudchucker said:
Seriously man. Both my grandmas are ****ing awesome, and I see them at MAX, 3 times a year. I wish I could spend more time with them.

Plus if a girl sees you pushing your helpless grandma in a wheelchair, they'll think thats sweet.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
1337 said:
Seriously man. Both my grandmas are ****ing awesome, and I see them at MAX, 3 times a year. I wish I could spend more time with them.

Plus if a girl sees you pushing your helpless grandma in a wheelchair, they'll think thats sweet.

just like you to use your grandma to score poon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts