Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know what to do. Ok, So I work with my grandpa at Gun shows which happen during the weekends. Its not every weekend, its usually averages out to 2 shows a month. So.....When he had sent me a schedule before, it showed I had(or atleast i thought it showed) no show on Nov 13 and 14. So I started making plans to go to NPPL SD. Now...I talked to him today and said there is a show then. The show is only average and my dad and mom think i should ask for the weekend off. I however feel bad about doing this.

So PBF...What should i do! Ask for the weekend off or Work?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Huey69 said:
I dont know what to do. Ok, So I work with my grandpa at Gun shows which happen during the weekends. Its not every weekend, its usually averages out to 2 shows a month. So.....When he had sent me a schedule before, it showed I had(or atleast i thought it showed) no show on Nov 13 and 14. So I started making plans to go to NPPL SD. Now...I talked to him today and said there is a show then. The show is only average and my dad and mom think i should ask for the weekend off. I however feel bad about doing this.

Dude ask to get it off. SD on the 13th with me and fiki and everyone else, it'll be great fun. Seriously, how many times a year would you be able to see like 10 of the aggest and coolest PBF members in person?

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Huey69 said:

I don't think that asking for time off will hurt, I mean I don't know your grandpa very well, but asking can't hurt can it? Just explain the situation how you didn't think there was a show, so you made plans, and if he says he can't manage without you, then I'd have to say you gotta pur family first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts