Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what should i get pierced? my industrial, my eyebrow (again), my tongue, or my nose? pics of face coming soon. they are huge, to lazt to resize, dont *****

·
Registered
24 Posts
nose, the middle part of your nose...i forget what its called

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chromekilla said:
industrial is like the upper ear

im going to get an eyebrow and my lip pierced

dont go overboard tho, too much **** hanging off a face loks wierd
i know man. i dont have nething pierced at the moment (i took the eyebrow ring out too soon and it closed up). an industrial is a bar between the cartlidge of ur ear. im getting my ears pierced, the lobes, but i want something else. tongue i can hide, its just for the ladies :naughty

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dude I had my sack pierced for a while and it was taking forever to heal so i took it out. I would go for the brow if anything. I had my left ear done twice in highschool then I too it out.

Aftermath

·
Registered
337 Posts
sick man u had ur sack peirced... thats messed... IM WITH THE NIPPLES J LEICK!

·
Banned
3 Posts
Wow

Yeah, I heard about Aftermath gettin his balls pierced, that $hit's wierd! I actually saw that....straight out "f_cuked"......Mertle Beach 4 life!

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
who sits back and searches for this kinda stuff when they have no posts. then makes a comment like that?

anyway don't get your sack or pc done. I can't remember the name for the life of me and its not jakes ladder. but its where they put stainless steel balls in a line down your shaft. after it heals properly its like your ribbed. I guess its like jakes ladder only amazing and more human feel to it. Some day Ill have that procedure done. I might be 80 but Ill have it done.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts