Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, im selling 2 of my guns to fund this 1 guni i wanaz gete every 1 is ranting and raving aout the trix my old captain had 1 that thing was sweeeet it ripped compaired to my speed wi halo and a4 board, and well i think iwana get 1 wich 1 is the 1 i should get???

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so if i got a toxic u should just leave it stock and if i gt a norm i should get the other stuff

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and where could i find that other stuff?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i will just get an nyx wi a 72 peanut uni mount n halo hows it sound?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
omg 1 of my friendz is hookin me up wi a dm4 tank jersey mask halo every thing :yum :yum

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
get a toxic or buy my trix for 1150. mine is lighter then a dm4 and it rips just as hard. toxics are sick man. they dont need a single upgrade

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the kid backed out so now it looks like im a pick up a black/blue/silver fade nyx wi a check it uni mount. :yum . do u guys thing that my high pressure 68 45 crossfire will work ok, and should i get the v board for the halo b its feeds like 22 now but with the new board it can feed 35, but oni the gun i would leave evry thing stock is that ok?

·
1,751 Posts
your tank will work fine...an adjustable or lp will be nicer on the reg but both are fine. and the victory board is all up to you...if you think your gonna shoot that fast go for it. And the nyx stock is fine except youll want to invest in a barrel kit, other than that it rips.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
GET A TOXIC!!!!!! TOXIC > NYX ANYDAY!!! they actually take metal off the toxic, not add it like the nyx. also, the toxic has better regs and a much better trigger. the nyx has a betteer board, but you honestly cant really tell much of a difference, they both rip just as hard

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im selling my cocker and im gonna iclude the tank with it, i would like 800 for it but 650 is the lowest i will go, then im selling my angel lcd for like 400, so ill pick up a 72 45 pmi pure energy tank with it , if any body thinks that dumb tell me so i dont make a mistake

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imhungry wht do u think?

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
seriously bro, get a toxic. its the best deal in paintball IMO. either that or get a timmy of some sort

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
k ima get the toxic, but what do u use?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tmc is out of them wher else can i get one fora fair price

1 - 20 of 27 Posts