Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a spyder pilot and i already have a 14 " dye boomstick and a 48/3000 hpa.....i dont really want an awesome hopper because i dont believe they are worth the 100 bucks....i know a reg/exp chamber wudnt really help since i have the hpa.....what should i go for next? an acs bolt or what?

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
A Delrin ACS bolt is worth the money, I personally got one and it's working pretty well :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ahmadi6490 said:
Your valve holds your air in your marker untill you click your trigger. Then your striker/hammer slams against it and allows air to fire your gun. Here's an animation and better explaination.

32* Degrees
Rocket Valve
New Designz
Bandit
Tornado Valve

Valves doesn't hold anything. it just allows a better flow into your marker. so when you pull your trigger higher flow of air pushes your ball out. that's why it's called LP valves(Low pressure valves)

·
Registered
140 Posts
the best one out there right now is the rocket valve... for the money and quality. I heard that it's not making right now so you might have to find a used one. the next bet is the lightning valve by AKA but it's pricey... the rest is all the same

1 - 12 of 12 Posts