Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I am gonna order (just need to check here to make sure its a good idea.) An invert mini. I need you guys to check this too make sure its a good investment (I suck at buying crap on Ebay.)
Invert Mini Paintball Marker Blue nice - eBay (item 260733806977 end time Feb-13-11 21:30:56 PST)

Now what upgrades should i get? My friend is giving me his old hopper (i think its a Magna.) And hes also giving me a 14" Autococker barrel (He used to own one.) What else should i get? Im thinking about getting a Virtue board, but thats not till later.

Thanks,
Willis

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
The only upgrade I'd want for a mini is the EMpire Axe regulator that includes an on/off.

Unless you can't count blinks, the Virtue board is going to be a $190 missing from your pocket (I'm assuming OLED) that doesn't increase the performance of your marker even 1%. It makes it easier to configure, but IMO, is that worth 2/3 the cost of the marker brand new? If you're not getting OLED, then you're spending $100 to get...absolutely NOTHING the stock board doesn't already have. Unless there's a problem with the stock board, don't throw the money away buying a new board. Spend it on something worthwhile.

·
Invert Mini Lover.
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts