Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just wondering cuz sometimes I will look up some one, and their first post is always their own thread, and its about which gun to get. And another thing is that whenever you see new people post, its always thier own thread and which gun to get. Thats usually why alot of people come here. Its also wierd to see that we have like close to 4,000 members, and if you look them up, almost all of them have 1 or 2 posts, and its gun recomendations.
My 1st post was about whether or not I should go into stock class, or stick with normal guns like my mag.

A

·
0 Posts
click members, find your name, and hit "find posts" next to it then go to the last page of it

A

·
0 Posts
nitro si better because it makes your velocity more consitent and doesnt jack up in winter like co2. it just improves proformance but not shots. you should net nitro just because its more reliablke and better.

Keyboard is messed, YEAH RIGHT!!!! :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
heres my first :p............

strokez said:
Does anyone use a DYE Xcel 14" or heard of how good they are?? Im just looking for a barrel instead of the stock for my Tippmann M98 Custom and dont want to spend over $60

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
for all you guys that said you cant find it, all you have to do, is find any post you have done, and right in that bar right under your post, there is a button that says search, click on that and it shows all posts by you, and go to the last page. But you have to make sure the button is under your post.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts