Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm a beginner level paintball player. I have chosen a paintball gun by researching internet and that is tippmann A5.

Now I am in trouble to get paintball mask. I have found a website to find best paintball mask.

Please let me know which will be best for me.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I'm hoping I'm not too late to add my opinion but I've think the proto mask would be a great mask for you can find them on ebay fairly cheap 25 to 45 bucks they look great durable and upgrades aren't that expensive either I have one no need to upgrade just yet it works for me well anyway good luck and hope you stay in the game it's fun

·
Registered
5 Posts
Currently, I am using Dyi i5 and virtue VIO ascend, indeed Dyi i5 is mind-blowing with sufficient space and airflow to vanish fog, Evoke system, and very comfortable to make movements.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Currently, I am using Dyi i5 and virtue VIO ascend, indeed Dyi i5 is mind-blowing with sufficient space and airflow to vanish fog, Evoke system, and very comfortable to make movements.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll go with Dye I 5 on any given day. As you are starting the game, so before buying this high end mask, I'll advise you to make your mind first. If you are planning to have less frequency of game then you can skip this one and go for any mask under 100$. But, make sure to get a thermal one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts