Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am gonna get into woods ball and i was wondering what equiptment i should get thanks

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
ok well you got a good gun already for it, all i'd say is make sure you got a pack that carries alot of paint, camo if you want, and that's about it, Woodsball the great thing about it is you can play with anything and get away with it.

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks but i might be selling my gun

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i want to scale up and iam gonna play woods ball a quarter of the time and speed the rest and i might want to play scenerio

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
well than i'd get a cocker, mag, or a imp/bushy or whatever, but a good highend gun in the 300-500 range will do you fine. mag or cocker if you want the accuracy. electro if you want the high rof. personally i'd get a new BKO it has the rate of fire, low weight and reliable, great speedball and woods.

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thANKS i gonna get a bko and what barrel and ups would you recoomend and what mask and harness thanks

·
Banned
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks i wil look into buying this in a while ineed a little more money thanks for your help

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
For woodsball i would recomend realtree camoflage that is similar to most of the woods in your area. I would also reccomend some kind of cover for your mask that you can see through because most of the time ppl in the woods are spotted because of the masks. Shoes with good ankle support are imo also something good to have.

·
Registered
55 Posts
dude if ur gonna play woods ball like i do u lik should get a tippy the reason y is because a tippy is tuff and last long and get alot of paint balls u run out quick and wear black or camo and when playin be aware around u its pretty scare when u hear or c the balls flying around the thing ur hideing in but its really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
yea dude if your your tactical tecniques are amazing you will own so many people. But trust me its hard.

Mosquito repellant!! Those days you play a few hours after it rained you will need it trust me! You dont want mosquitos walk around on ur lap and 3 buzzing around your ears and biting ur neck! (Yes this happened to me and 4 other people last wedsnesday).

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dont need the Tippmann you can get better results with the bko.
You'll need a lot of paint if its a widespread out game if its rather close together ppl will get taged out quicker so you prolly wont need as much paint.
Good camoflauge real tree would work best for you. Good shoes or boots.
Most importantly like Mangudai said MOSQUITO SPRAY!

Last week we were playin and were right next to a river and ppl had mosquits bighting htem all over one kid had one stuck in the lens area so he had to run to the beging take it out of his mask then run back to the action.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts