Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am playing a decent size field and we don't have a limit on speed or anything cuz its just at a friends house... so whats a suggestion i don't want it to be 2 big so its easy to be hit but i want it to hold a few pple

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Ok, first off, having a price limit, is your first step towards failure. You can’t have a limited budget on these things.

Second, you DO have to worry about speed. Safety first, no need to crush your fellow players.

You’re too young to drive legally, so that limits you to throwing together a bubba go cart/lawnmower/ATV. That’s going to limit how many people you can have in there, but it’ll give you a good base to work off of.

I really do not think you understand the slightest bit what is involved in this project. Might wish to reconsider.

- Brian

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
lawn mower is prolly your best bet, especially if you dont wanna spend to much money. heck, if you're really cheap just borrow the one from your house(if you have one) and put a cover type thing over it.

and if your parents dont want you too, remember, sometimes is better to ask for forgiveness than for permission, lol jk.

set a speed limit anyways, those are there for your saftey almost as much as the people around you. if you're goin 25 mph(can you hit that in a lawn mower? prolly not, but just for reference) and you hit a bump, your pretty screwed. most small vehicles dont take to kindly to bumps and going air born.

·
Registered
306 Posts
get a lawn mower with a pull behing trailer for you friens and put a big cardboard box over you and another over the trailer... lol might work...

·
Registered
74 Posts
hey that would work unless the persons psi is too high and they are too close and shoot through your cardboard.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
yeah, cardboard wouldnt do it. but plywood might. thats actually not a half bad idea. call it an APC.

·
revvies rock my socks
280 Posts
you could make a walking tank it doesnt have to be motorized just make a frame with wheels and put webbing on it and have gun ports easy answer

1 - 20 of 23 Posts