Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you do ? After I finish filling my hopper from a pod, I usually throw the pod. And I dry fire at them until I'm out of air. And in that ase, I still keep playing and try to get people out.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
try to get close enough to make enemys surrender, i eliminated 4 people in 1 game with no paint...

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
youd definatly get sent walking if you tried that crap at my field

for me, i either get a pob from someone, or move up and do that gay "bunker" rule thing where you have to shout, not shoot at people. you can just run down the tape yelling "bunker" and usually get like 3 people out without even knowing they were there

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Xley said:
Stay in and yell positions, atract fire
yep, stay in and let your teammates know where they are at, Stay in as long as you can, and if you get marked out, o well. But i say don't just dry-fire. Most ppl know what it sounds like w/o paint, so they'll know someone is out of paint and they might move up or try a bunker move or something.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I never run out since I start saving them once I get low in order to get sure shots. If I would screw up and run out I would stay in the game and try to draw the enemy fire or yell out locations. I would still fire but only occasionally so they don't know I'm out. It's easy to tell if someone is out if they fire a bunch of air shots at you, but harder to tell if you only shoot occasionally.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i jsut shoot air trying to draw fire from my team mates

if anybodys close to me a grab a handfull of used paintballs and start throwing
you got lots of wierd looks after and during games

·
Registered
388 Posts
Javaman said:
It's easy to tell if someone is out if they fire a bunch of air shots at you, but harder to tell if you only shoot occasionally.
guy, there gonna know ur know ur out if you shoot 10 or 10,000 dry fires at em. dont even shoot if ur out of paint. smart people are just gonna bunker you. just draw fire and call out locations, or get people to surrender.

·
Banned
993 Posts
Yeah well on saturday i ran out of air not paint, i misjudged how much i had adn we were playin sets of 3 and it was the third game, so like my gun was only loading one out of every 10 shots, i haev a tippy a-5. So i figured that i was useless so i basicly ran to there side without them knowing and i got 2 to surrending after i lightly hit em, i don't know if they knew i coudl throw them harder, and then i got the third guy and the last out from 20 feet away, he had no clue was happened either. It was awesome!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thats happend to me way to many times. You'd almost think ive learned my lesson and bring more paint with me but of course not! If its a capture the flag game i drop my gun and run for the flag and get the pull and the hang (it also helps that im a short and fast kid) if its not capture the flag ill run around tryin to help draw fire to my self and then start yellin out locations to my teammates. But never go to the same bunker as them because they will see you running and then you could easily get ur team mate in trouble to.

·
Banned
196 Posts
everytime i paintball i run out of paint at a crucial moment, i'm defending the hill, i see 5 people in plain view, crawling along the ground they don't see me, i shoot once, i run out of paint

1 - 20 of 107 Posts