Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a scorpio
scorpio>all

and no im not hitting on just wanting to know.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i think im cancer? is that even a zodiac sign.. its some kind of sign. lol. but ya my bday is in july and i think thats cancer.. ya the name isnt very upealing :rolleyes: lol

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
onesikpup said:
phanton13...you seem to be able to spot gay anywhere you go.....is there something you would like to tell us, or would youo rather keep it in the closet?
really. How can you tell anything about a person by when they were born. I'm a bull. But the characteristics that they lay out for each sign, are so broad that it can apply to anybody.

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
I don't put a lot of faith in it myself, but:
Pisces, the fish: Considered Active: last half of Feburary, first half of March. Ruling Planet: Neptune. Ruling Greek/Roman Deity: Poseidon/Neptune, god of the ocean. Area of the Body: Feet. Gemstone: Moonstone, bloodstone. Metal: Platinum. Colors: Sea-green, teal. Animals: Fish, mammals that live in water(seal, dolphin, whale), water-dwelling creatures in general.

Found it here: Zodiac

·
Registered
397 Posts
onesikpup said:
yep, thats the way of the fortune teller.....

"im sensing that there will be a reply to this thread ...and wait...wait...its getting clearer...someone who likes paintball....and has a letter "e" in his sn...."
true.. but, my french teacher last year was telling us about how she went to see a fortune teller with some of her friends and that she knew how phoney & stuff it was. So she purposely didn't talk when she was waiting in line so that she wouldn't hear and get any information about her. And at first when she went in there the fortune teller was just saying stuff that was true, but was like good guesses & stuff. And then she said something about what she was going to name her baby. And like she had just found out that she was prego the night before and hadn't told anyone, and that she and her husband had discussed this one name but told no one. And I guess the fortune teller knew the name too. And she started talking about somebody on a plane that told her not to be afraid or something. And i guess that comes from because her dad died on a plane. She said she wasnt bull****ting us, and she seems pretty honest so I believe her. I don't think all the fortune tellers out there are phony, there's probably like one or two out of all of them that aren't fakes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts