Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
14,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long story short, friend of mine is getting back into paintball, he has been looking around at eteks, DMs and a few others, around a $300 price range figured Id see what you guys are selling around there, must be cocker threaded and good for all around use (no milsim or pumps sorry)

post up what you want to get rid of!

Also, taking all bets on weather or not miller is "trimming down" this month or not

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
no help here.

only electro i have up for sale is a Ripper VIS.

will be adding a gen-E ironmen 'trix shortly, but even that's out of your posted range.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
I'm really tempted to put up my SL 07 ego. But I kinda need that as a fall back if I ended up selling my ripper victory. :(

I have planet 2011 eclipse knee pads that are in very good condition. I didn't wear them very often. Size medium. I'll go $30 shipped. Let me talk to my guy in St. Louis and see what he has. He said something about used rotors for around $75-$80

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
A guy at the field has a DM9 that he wants to sell for $250, not including the shipping fees. That's a deal. I can get you in contactwith him so he can provide pictures and whatnot.

Nothing is wrong withit,he played with it today; he just needs money

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
I'm gonna link to a photobucket album, because I took extensive pictures to show small wear and tear marks.
They will be uploaded shortly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts