Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I make out with my gf.. then watched her kiss some chickcs.. then hit the florr and fell asleeo...

I barely made it to new years.. but IU did.. so i slept for a bit, went outside. smoked.. went in.. eyesah... holler.. aha

so yeha, whatd you do.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
excellent. my rents arent home yet. but ive got the tunes cranked!

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Nothing, since it wasn't new years for me. Then I wait for five hours, then fall asleep after the bell drops.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Gave my Dad a high five,then set off fireworks in my driveway,then listened to The Germs and ate cheese.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah man. come on!

I got home and made a sick sandwich. holy **** it was good. now im making another with one eye oopen haha im hammed..

so godoo though..

i crank I mother Earht.. good tunes

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
im home now but i cant go to bed because if i lay down i think im going to implode. at least thats what it feels like.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Everyone in my neighborhood are setting off explosives. I'm used to the sound of them now. Fireworks are legal here, so they set them off alot around new years.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NYY said:
im home now but i cant go to bed because if i lay down i think im going to implode. at least thats what it feels like.

strauight uop man.. wait those spins out.. doing to bed with the spins is only asking for trouble.. tryst me.. ive had hella bad times with that ****..

i went to bed with the spins once.. and I cant eat frosted flakes cuz of it anymore

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just grab some bread.. some marble cheese, lots of smoked ham. **** pile of mustard and pepper. make a sandwich.. and damn its good for ya

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Elliswithagun said:
Everyone in my neighborhood are setting off explosives. I'm used to the sound of them now. Fireworks are legal here, so they set them off alot around new years.
thats why im glad i live in an area thats mostly asian. its always nice and quiet, so i never have an issue falling asleep because of noise.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ah man, sour skittles would be so good.. oh well.. im about to pass out agains.

I drank a retarded about of screw drivers.. then chugged a beer before a cab ride. The beer killed me for whatecer reason..I slept for about an hour. got up. drank with my gf.. she started drinking and dancing to music. she totally whipped out... like flat on her face.

I laughed SO hard.. hahahhaha oh ****.. but i felt bad after and we mad up.. thenit was all good./ I chugged my booze. felt like piss agina. breathed it off. felt decent agina.. then thats that

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Before midnight I was down the street at a friends house. She was throwing a little party...about 15-20 people were there. I drank a little (wasn't really in the mood to drink much) UV blue and walked home. Sat down to watch the ball drop, and about 2 minutes later I knew why I didn't feel like drinking. I had to take a crap so bad...so now I feel a lot better now, but I don't want to walk back down there because everybody is probably already passed out, or pretty damn close...would be funny to watch...but kinda boring.

I'm tired...so I'm off to bed.

c'ya

1 - 20 of 44 Posts