Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
o yes now i know what your talking about. really though that shouldnt be a problem as long as the o-ring on the front of your bolt is good. if you dont have a o-ring there your hopper is not air tight and should not have issues venting out the air. if it does or your having issues then maybe. personally though thats not a place you want dirt or water getting in. id avoid it if possible

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
The holes in the feedneck are to prevent blowback that would cause problems with the hopper feeding properly. It's only an issue with gravity feed loaders if you are using a forcefeed loader don't worry about it.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
It's a free and easy mod so it really isn't a waste. If you are using a gravity feed right now it will help and if you use a forcefeed loader later it wont hurt anything.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
It's an inline blowback the chances of enough dirt coming in through a couple of tiny holes to cause any problems in your marker's operation aren't just slim they are zero. I don't care either way it's you on the field but I'm just saying it wont cause problems and it is proven to be beneficial.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts