Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. im getting a paintball gun for the first time and i was wondering what a good gun is. iv been hearing a lot about the tippmann. i was also thinking about a spyder, possibly a pilote. even though the imagine is a bit more in my price range. is there much difference between the two? Any info that you guys can give me would be greatly appriciated. AND BY THE WAY I DONT WANT ANY BIAST OPPINIONS. I WANT THE TRUTH. THANX!!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
if you go spyder get the imagine, there isn't any performance difference just milling. What type of play are you wanting to get into. The basic run down though is Tippmanns are reliable as hell, though the Spyder can perform just the same and is faster.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Lj Warrior said:
hey guys. im getting a paintball gun for the first time and i was wondering what a good gun is. iv been hearing a lot about the tippmann. i was also thinking about a spyder, possibly a pilote. even though the imagine is a bit more in my price range. is there much difference between the two? Any info that you guys can give me would be greatly appriciated. AND BY THE WAY I DONT WANT ANY BIAST OPPINIONS. I WANT THE TRUTH. THANX!!
Start with the refurbished Imagine for $63....or if you want new they are $108....cant beat the price for an E-frame.

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
If you want more of a fast gun, get the spyder imagine, which will also be good for speedball for a beginner. If you want a slower but reliable gun, go for a Tippmann 98 custom.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts