Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Well it depends on what your willing to spend. Right now the Halo is just about the best hopper you can buy (along with the Q-loader but i know nothing about them). But if you are short on cash i would say go with a Egg with a Y-board or Revvy with an X-board (if you have even less). I have heard many great things about both and i own one. Gl with whatever you are getting.

·
Registered
837 Posts
well, is your orracle electro? if it is then try an egg2 with the z board, or a halo b, but the halo is $100+. if it is mech., then try a revy or an egg.

·
Registered
94 Posts
DBD said:
HaloB with Rip. Hands down will own everything out htere.
hey to disagree with you on this one. our team was in a tourney this weekend, my two teammates used halos and i had my q-loader. the halos gave us trouble 3 out of 8 games. my q-loader worked everytime and never gave me a problem.

·
Registered
837 Posts
IS your orracle mech or electro? U can save money if u just go with a revy if your orracle is mech. the max ion a mech is like 10 bps i think. and the revy goes 13 bps i think.

·
Registered
94 Posts
crazycupcake said:
if you want attention, get the q-loader.:D
lol thats for sure... most people still have no idea what it is when they see it. :p but word is starting to get around.

·
Registered
51 Posts
what's wrong w/ the reloader, if you're gonna get the revvy, then consider it, at least

·
Registered
214 Posts
just get an eggII n u will be fine....u probally wouldnt need a zboard for a cocker

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ill sell u an egg for 50

1 - 13 of 13 Posts